Monday, March 17, 2008

Belnap Babes Blowin' Bubbles

This one cracks me up. Emma's face is covered in markers from preschool and chalk from our house. What a day! This is one of the few times when Emma could care less that her face is a mess. She is usually quite neat. I can't wait to hear what she'll say when she sees these photos. Probably it will go something like, "Oh dear (her fav phrase). Mama, I needed a wet paper towel for my face."

Two peas in a pod.

They really might as well have been twins. Kaley does everything Emma does, or at least she tries to.

Blowin' bubbles is much harder than I thought it would be.

Maybe wishing with her eyes closed helps to get some bubbles out of that wand when she blows.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey you! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Isn't it great to be in touch this way? When do you guys head out to Cally? Are you going to sell or rent your place there?

Sarah said...

Oh yeah, silly me, your kids are cute. How fast they grow!! I loved how you said they might as well have been twins--that wasn't what you were saying when you were pregnant?!? Right?? LOL. I love that you're a 'real' mom.

Roney Family said...

Very Cute! Looks like the girls are having fun!! You still havent said when you are moving???

jbel said...

Pay- the girls and I are moving to Cali on June 21st, as it stands now. But keep in mind that this is about our 8th plan re:the move. ha! I think this one will stick though. So we'll be seeing you soon!

Lis said...

HOw fun! I love how something so simple can totally entertain them! Theyre so cute as ALWAYS! And I can TOTALLY hear Emma saying that to you! SHes the queen of phrases that should be coming out of a much OLDER girls mouth! I love that about her! haha!

julieannepapa said...

I love your pics and words. I love reading your blog. Your girls are so cute! I'm so excited for June 21! It'll be so nice to see more of you.