Saturday, March 1, 2008

Disney Princess Dance Party

The best part about these dolls is the price. They were originally $30. Then they got marked down to $12.99. Add to that a 15% off coupon and presto, we have a steal of a deal. We bought E's first. We went back a week later to get K's. Just when I thought this doll deal couldn't get any better, I found that they were now on sale for $5.99. I really should've bought more and mailed them to my friends at home who have little girls. But I think it would have cost more to mail them than it did to purchase them. The sweetness of the deal would be lost. So we'll enjoy them and keep them to ourselves. Unless any of you can run to your nearest Disney store and snatch some up too.





2 comments:

Roney Family said...

They look like they are having so much fun! How cute are they. I am sure you have so much fun with those two girls!

Lis said...

how CUTE! Where did you get them? thats so awesome! I love it!