Sunday, March 30, 2008

Eggstravaganza

This post is mostly for my parents who helped the Easter Bunny hide eggs at our house last year. Since they didn't get to experience the fun first-hand this go 'round, I thought I'd try to recreate the moment a la our digital pics. K:Emma there's eggs.
E:Yeah Kaley.
K:Oooh, mama. I got Elmo egg.
E:Look Kaley, I found a fuchsia egg.

E&K:Yum! Chocolate.


Kaley examining her loot.

Emma happily chewing away on her jelly beans.


Aren't I adorable mom?

Happy Easter

6 comments:

Roney Family said...

Looks like the girls had a great time. They are so adorable!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Your girls are so darn CUTE! I can't believe they're growing up so fast!!!

Lis said...

Wait this is THIS year RIGHT? Not last year? Because i guess im dumb for having asked that... ITs THIS YEAR! DUH. Anyway looks like the Easter bunny was GOOD to them this year!!! How fun! I cant wait until Lexi cares about that stuff! They do look DARLING as always!!!!!

Jennifer Gilmore said...

Fun Easter! :) Love the posts! Can't wait till you move out here!

julieannepapa said...

Fuschia! What a smart girl! I love reading how the girls talk to each other. Your play room looks awesome. I bet they have a blast in there!!

*megan said...

Your girls ARE so adorable. Loved the play by play commentary. Can't wait to get to know your girls better.