Drew's family came to our house Christmas Eve. We had cider and dessert while the kids opened some little treat bags from Grandma and Grandpa Belnap.

cousin Ashlyn and Kaley listening to Drew telling the story of Christ's birth
cousin Ashlyn and Kaley listening to Drew telling the story of Christ's birth
This is what the tree (and house) looked like Christmas Eve.
Kaley asked about 5 different Santas for this gift ... good thing all of them listened
My family joined us later that day around 3/4 pm. EVERYONE came- except for Heidi & Donnie (who were back in London) and Bryan & Jean (who were with her fam in Putah). Oh, we missed Uncle Buddy too. So I guess we didn't have quite everyone here, but we sure came close! Even great-grandma Vicky lasted until mom and dad left at about 9:30 pm. Uncle Time and Aunt Laurie drove in from Az and brought Hannah Montana wigs and guitars for the girls. I'll post pics of the girls mastering the guitars soon. I have just a few pics from my family party Christmas day. As you can see below, the pics once again aren't impressive. I'm counting down the days until all of Drew's paper work is in for moon lighting. First thing to buy with all our dough when it rolls in: a new CAMERA!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
it looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I love having kids around on Christmas! Its so much better!!! We miss you! Hey, what are you wearing in that first picture? A nightgown? Or matching PJ's???? Got any baby bump pix yet???
I am having a blast catching up on everyone's blogs! Your celebrations looked so fun- Beautiful little Christmas eve set up! Happy New Year!
Looks like you had a blast. You are a brave one hosting all those events. You are making me look bad. And you are even pregnant! Yikes!
hi...jennifer your girlies are so cute, and big. it is shocking how much Emma looks like Heidi. Celina sent me your link. feel free to check out my blog
www.themoysas.blogspot.com
- Brianna
Looks like you had a way fun Christmas! Your sister Heidi is so beautiful..is she still dancing?
And you thought I never visit your blog! HA! Looks like your camera did a pretty good job of capturing all the best moments. So glad to be a part of it and can't wait to see you all again. You must post pics of you a Jen Gilmore's party.
Post a Comment