Tuesday, September 1, 2009


Bees And Hives


Drew and the girls planted Sunflower seeds in the backyard a while ago. This August we've reaped the rewards of their labors. We've been cutting the stems and putting them in vases to set in the middle of our kitchen table. I love their bright yellow petals and contrasting dark brown centers. It has been fun to watch the moths, butterflies, and bees flock to the remaining Sunflowers in the garden.

Speaking of bees, guess who has HIVES. Your choices are:
(1) Dr. Drew
(2) Jen (who recently endured 30 hours of labor, an emergency c-section, 2 weeks of a spinal headache, then mastitis -accompanied by a fever of 104 degrees)
or
(3) the bees!

Answer to come on another post, after some good guesses come in.

5 comments:

Moysa Family said...

K I am guessing the poor woman who deserves Mommy of the year!!!! I feel your pain on the mastitis...I had that twice with Greyson!!! NO FUN!!!

Lis said...

Can I guess B and C? Im sorry! for who ever it is! Yes, steal my pictures! PLEASE! haha! I need to call you tomorrow.

Megan Harris said...

I hope it is not you....but from the sounds of it - it is!!!! So sorry friend! Hang in there! This too shall pass!

Shwam Fam said...

I am guessing you my friend! That is not fair :(.

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

I hope it is not you! Mastitis is NO FUN! I hope you are healed and feeling good. I hope baby D gives you lots of 4 hour stretches, even better is 5 or 6 hours at a time!