Monday, December 21, 2009


So In Love


Dr. Drew is jealous of a certain male who has stolen my heart.
Can you guess who it might be?








Posers

My kids love to pose for the camera. E is a natural at it. Really, I think I could help her earn college tuition if I signed her up with an agent. K on the other hand, well ...
bless her heart. She tries really hard. Let's just say I think her talent will be in leadership.


million dollar smiles?




On Finding the Perfect Christmas Tree
the trees above cracked me up
they looked like they belonged in Cindy Lou Who's house

this family pic is as perfect as they get ...
all things considered

and this one makes me smile

we're dressed like we're living in Md. again ...
it was that cold

after we found the perfect tree, and I mean it ...
it is our best tree yet,
we decorated it.

the girls had fun finding ornaments with pics of them from years past



Preschool Christmas Program


I found this hilarious because all the shepherds hated their costumes.
AND mine (K is far R) insisted I take her home right before the program started.
She is my kid who jumps out of the car and walks herself into preschool.
She is my kid who has gone from 9-to-2 both years.
She is my kid who talks about preschool every day.
And SHE almost missed the program.
Thankfully I was able to talk her back into participating ...
if only to get the above photo.
Love it!


2 comments:

Brooke said...

Seriously, I can't believe how much little drew looks like you! those pictures are adorable. Merry Christmas!

Lis said...

awwwwwwww all these pictures make me MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH MORE!!! WE NEEEEEEEED TO GET TOGETHER! Maybe you should come stay with ME for drews deployment!??? EH???????? Our girls would have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun! Bebe Drew is SO cute Jen! Love Emmas hair too!!!