Wednesday, February 24, 2010

update

I'm gonna catch this blog up and post new pics soon.
I can't believe one month has passed since Dr. Drew left.
I hope the next 5 fly by as quickly as this first one did.

Until then, some things that have been on my mind:

I'm lovin' our baby- just tonight I caught myself thinking (as I watched his facial expressions)
"We (Dr. Drew and I) created something special - and beautiful." Lucky are we.

My kids really aren't as badly behaved as I thought they were (a result I thought of my poor attempt at parenting)

K can't stand not being at home. Well, she complains whenever she isn't home that she isn't there. Why is this?

Baby has been drooling and chomping on my fingers for 2 months now. Will he EVER get a tooth and give us a reason for the madness?

E can sing incredibly on key while doing vibrato. I think I'll steer her toward a choral career.

I love NB.
Every time I go, I feel like I'm home. (Probably because I have a home there, the one my parents bought when I was 1 year old, the one they still live in.) Things happen there. People buzz in and out. It has never been like that in any of the other places (Hi, Ut, D.C., Va, Md, Wa) that I've lived. I absolutely LOVED Hi, but it never felt like home ... not like good ole NB does.

I'm too tired to add anything else. Time for bed.

*new pics of baby soon. boy has he grown!

No comments: