Let me count the ways- or not. It's safe to say that this little man attracts and extracts more love than I ever could have imagined.
He completes me.
btw-my friend is starting her own photo business so she snapped pics of the kids playing at the park to put on her website. this shot she got is amazing bc at this angle bb "D" looks like one -and only one- person in my family. can you guess who that might be?
Don't you just love easier babies! I'm so glad for you that Drew is coming home soon. I can imagine how hard it gets. My kids bed time just got bumped up to 7pm because by then I'm ready to be done!
I have two kids in school, and one at home. I wonder what I'll do when they all go to school for a full day.
Dr. Drew is an anesthesiologist for the Army. He recently returned from his first deployment, in Afghanistan.
This blog represents life, as we know it.
We've been harping on the kids lately to listen better. We tell them we shouldn't have to say something more than once. So this morning at breakfast when E told Dr. Drew to "stop" THREE times before he actually "stopped" she reprimanded him, "Dad. I had to tell you THREE times. You're supposed to listen the first time. You need a timeout!"
1 comment:
Don't you just love easier babies! I'm so glad for you that Drew is coming home soon. I can imagine how hard it gets. My kids bed time just got bumped up to 7pm because by then I'm ready to be done!
Post a Comment