Monday, August 30, 2010

Dorothy said it best, "There's no place like home."

On Saturday I went to Newport to attend a wedding reception for a cute gal who helped us out while we lived in Md.
While there I visited with my oldest and dearest friends.

Having moved several times and lived in several places, I really appreciate the value of a true friend. You know the kind: accepting of your faults, always there for you no matter how long it has been since your last chat, you share a mutual history together, your lives are inseparably connected.

It's funny how getting something good can remind you what you've been missing.
Saturday night was a friendship feast. My original goal was to support someone who once supported me. I ended the evening feeling uplifted, happy, and supported.
To all my true friends,
our relationship means more to me than you could ever know.

*also applies to my OC trip for a fun day at the pool, a la the Roneys AND to our upcoming Vegas adventure!


3 comments:

Megan Harris said...

Sorry I missed you down here - next time for sure! Glad you had a great day!

Joanna said...

Let me know next time you come up!

Brooke said...

old friends are always the best.