While I was attending Time Out For Women in Las Vegas w/ my possy from the Newport II ward, Dr. Drew got the Halloween festivities started by taking the kids to Brick-or-Treat at Legoland ... all by himself, brave man!
They had several of these cool, decked-out houses for the kids to get treats at
This was a real guy who had the kids quite entertained!
Then on Sat. night before Halloween, we headed to Newport to attend the shin dig that my home ward was putting on.
Dr. Drew said he was an Afghan commando. K and I were Afghanisized. E and Jr. got costumes from a catalog, and that's how we rolled.
Dr. Drew said he was an Afghan commando. K and I were Afghanisized. E and Jr. got costumes from a catalog, and that's how we rolled.
Cutest Toy Story Woody I ever did see!

The baby loved to hate the Halloween decorations
Papa Chet and his number 1 grandson
Trick-or-treating through the church hallways with my friend, whom I've known since early childhood, and her daughter who is K's age
Enjoying the treats already
My friend Rich was making balloon treats for the kids.
(I took this shot for his FB profile. He's single ladies if you are looking to set any of your friends up!)
And this is what he made for my little one.

The coolest balloon of the night. Don't you agree?
Hope you all had a spooky, cooky Halloween!
1 comment:
you guys look cute. we need to talk and plan legoland before the month ends... what works for you? is it already too late?
Post a Comment