I gathered a bunch of pics for my yearly calendar, via Snapfish or Shutterfly.
In that process I discovered many pics that never saw the light of day on this blog.
Hence, the catch up.
Some of these are too cute/fun/typical to pass up.
In that process I discovered many pics that never saw the light of day on this blog.
Hence, the catch up.
Some of these are too cute/fun/typical to pass up.
I think this pic was taken in Big Bear last winter while we were living in Ca.
How sad that merely one year later, my memory is too fuzzy to know if that's exactly where this came from. The other option would be Breckenridge, Co.
I'm 99% sure it was Big Bear, Ca. though.
How sad that merely one year later, my memory is too fuzzy to know if that's exactly where this came from. The other option would be Breckenridge, Co.
I'm 99% sure it was Big Bear, Ca. though.

I think this series is from the San Diego Zoo, which we had passes for.
Thank you businesses that support active-duty military. Dr. Drew's pass was FREE.
Thank you businesses that support active-duty military. Dr. Drew's pass was FREE.
can you tell which girl is behind which mask?darn, how'd that stupid line get there?
hate it when that happens!
I think Dr. Drew came up with this pose.
Yes, they are cute.
But that doesn't mean that they can't BUG the living daylights out of me sometimes!
But that doesn't mean that they can't BUG the living daylights out of me sometimes!
I'll have to look at this pic when I find myself frustrated by my children.
It really is too darn cute.
Look at those angelic faces.
Maybe I'll even have the girls view this when they aren't behaving well!
It really is too darn cute.
Look at those angelic faces.
Maybe I'll even have the girls view this when they aren't behaving well!



No comments:
Post a Comment