Ok, I don't know if I even remember how to blog! I do remember that just before I stopped blogging, blogger changed everything on here, and I pretty much hate it. Boo! Maybe that's why I've let this little family blog go by the way side. In an effort though to catch up and keep current, here are two pics from last summer. Now that this summer has begun (2014), I figure I should get things in order.
Kaley Rose, our middle child, was baptized last summer in Newport Beach, Ca. We drove home. Don't even get me started about driving 18 hours. I will say this, we are NOT doing that drive anymore. When we move (assuming we move next summer when Dr. Drew gets out of the Army), we will ship the car home and fly there.
Above photo is with my family: Dad, Mom, Jean & Bryan, Emma, Dr. Drew, Kaley, Me & DJ, Scott, and Heidi and Domenico
This pic is with Drew's parents, Dave and Carol
I think we did the baptism and 18-hours-long drive in August. Don't quote me on that!
Oh, and Scott played I Am a Child of God on the guitar while Kaley, Emma, and Drew Jr. sang with all of their cousins. For me, that was the highlight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment