I used to consider myself a computer savvy person, and I figured I kept pace pretty well with the younger generation. Then I tried to create this blog site. I cannot believe how much trouble I had in doing so. So much for a four-year collegiate degree! The young women in our ward can navigate circles around me on the internet. The only thing that's massaging my bruised ego right now is the fact that it took my parents far more time and effort to figure out how to work the TIVO we bought them for Christmas. I guess I still have some youth left in me after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute Jennifer! i'm excited to keep up with your family. i look forward to lots of posts often!
I love it Jen! It has been way too long since I've heard from you or have seen pictures of your cute girls.
Post a Comment