We departed from our beloved California to return, once again, to Maryland. The great thing about this latest trip across the country (for the umpteenth time) is that it should be our last. (Hark! I hear the angels singing.) I can safely speak for my entire family when I say we won't miss the traveling. I'm done flying for the rest of my life.
The sun, sand, and sea all beckoned to us, "Return to the land of your inheritance." Our response, "Gladly."
Here are some shots of how we spent our time with family and friends.
Cousins Climbing on Dad

Who needs a bathing suit?
Emma doesn't!

Emma
&
cousin
Makayla
Opening presents at Mama Vickie and Papa Chet's
Mama Vickie and Emma

Great Grandma Vicky and Kaley
Emma, Kaley, Uncle Bryan and Oscar
2 comments:
Love the pictures. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Cant wait for you to move back. How awesome girl!
how cool is it that you have pictures of snow and beach in ONE POST! LUCKY!!!
Post a Comment