We had another snow. The girls sat patiently all morning long waiting for enough snow to cover the ground so we could play in it. These pics are from two different days of playing in the same snow. We've been enduring 26-degree weather (feels like 18 with the wind-chill factor), so the snow isn't going anywhere fast. Although it did melt a lot after the first day because the temp rose that night and it rained, which melted half of the snow. I don't think the girls will ever tire of the fun that snow brings. Of course, they get to sit inside where its warm and watch DVDs while I'm out back shovelling the snow from our driveway and salting the area. On the positive side, I think I'm developing some muscle tone finally. No pain, no gain, right?
Hittin' the hill with Dad.
Kaley has been so cute lately. We are finally getting her personality to show through on film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is awesome- I am from Idaho and I miss the snow so much this time of year. Yes, I found your blog too- :-) it is fun to see you guys and what you are up to! yeah for your move to sunny CA. Carly
okay you guys got WAY more snow than us! Lucky! Love the snow suits!!!! were excited to see you guys!!! Im glad you didnt come over because i found a cute little pair of booites in my diaper bag that belong to you!!!
Super cute pictures. They are bigger this time - i love it cause i can see your little girls faces. So when are you guys moving here?
Post a Comment