Tuesday, January 29, 2008
There's a light at the end of the tunnel
Emma was finally well enough today for us to venture outside to run errands. I felt giddy as we girls went about our business. There's something about retail therapy that makes all things well in the world, even if it's simply purchasing a bundle of R-19 insulation from Home Depot. What is it about spending money that brings such joy? I don't really care if I ever discover the answer to this question because I know that the process works$ Now I've got to figure out what I "need" to buy tomorrow. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Little Jen, Dave will be so excited to have heard from you. He wasn't too sure about this whole blog thing, but it's so fun to catch up with people you haven't seen in sooo long. We'll for sure have to look you up in Cali., hopefully it's Carlsbad that would be an awesome place to live. We loved living in Oceanside, it was so fun. Thanks for finding us, you have a cute little family.
I am so with you on this one. I wouldn't dare tell Nathan how I feel because he would think I'm crazy. Buying something, anything, brings me joy.
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK! IM THE SAME WAY! It doent matter what it is! Okay well if its something really cool for me or Lexi then its EXTRA fun! But I SOOOOOOOO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, just stumbled across your blog! Glad to hear that things are going better, and enjoy that retail therapy.
i always think a day is much more interesting if there is an errand to run! and joshua really likes going to different stores. So on days i've got no where i need to go - i think - great what are we going to do all day long! of course it's easier here becuase of the nice weather.
Post a Comment