The sun was out, and the high was 47, so we thought we'd meet up with friends at the park across the street from our house. As you can see by the expression on Kaley's face, it was a little too cold. Don't be fooled though, the kids still had a blast. We are all getting a little bit stir crazy. My two friends' husbands are in the same residency program as Drew is. We women commiserate together. This was one of those days when all three of us moms were so over it all. The idea that there is safety in numbers is one that I support. I'm so glad I wasn't the only one nearing the boiling point that day. We were all in the same boat. This is a shout out to women all over the world who are stay-at-home moms: You Go Girl!
silly faces from the whole gang
So happy together

Although he's Emma's age, Kyle is Kaley's best friend ... according to Kaley!
4 comments:
your girls are super cute. no more 47 degree days next year eh?!
Isnt it sad how 47degrees is like PLAY GROUND WEATHER!!! Ahh! If it was a high of 47 in AZ theyde close down the entire city and say it was too cold to work! Hey i love your new blog! Its totally HOT! jk! =)
Pretty soon you will be soaking in the California sun. Your girls are darling. I hope we can meet up when you guys join us in Cali.
I totally relate! 47 would be nice. we are around 30 most days, but yesterday it was 42. By the time we got out of the house the sun was already going down, but I was so stir crazy I didn't care. I loaded up the boys and the dog and out we went! It was quite a hike to the off leash area and there was more snow than anticipated and of course Corbin got tired of walking so I had to carry him on my back, Isaac on my front and Monty on the leash, what a sight!
Post a Comment