Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sisterly LOVE

We're finally healthy. Yahoo! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be illness free for more than one week this time. Below are pics of the girls spending way too much time together lately. These are all "happy shots" for the most part. I should have taken pics and videos during all of the screaming and fighting too. I guess at those moments my subconscious knew I wouldn't want any reminders of how long and drawn out this winter has been. Just don't be fooled, they aren't always "so happy together."


singing "If You're Happy and You Know It"


getting ready to head out to church



silly girls ... E does NOT suck her fingers, K does though

This one is perhaps my fav cause you can tell how creative they are getting at finding new toys and things to do after hundreds of days in the house!

Yes, that's the foot stool to the glider in the nursery.

Pile on dad- BTW, can you tell that E has a fav dress this winter???

If this dress gets dirty, she offers to help me clean it.

5 comments:

Lis said...

How cute!!! I love that dress too Emma! Good choice! Congrats on being healthy! thats the BEST! Just in time for the GOOD WEATHER!

Roney Family said...

So cute, and I love the dresses. Where did you get them?

jbel said...

I got 'em actually from a site my friend Melissa told me about (cute little me). They were on sale, which I'm all about. My absolute FAV online shopping site though for a really good deal on great clothes is achildscloset.com. I get so much stuff from that site. I love it, love it, love it!

April said...

Those girls are so doggone cute! How are things going with the move?

jbel said...

April-Things are going great with the move. Looks like the girls and I will head to Cali in the middle of June after Drew graduates from residency. Then he'll follow in second week of August. Poor guy has to stay behind and handle all of the big stuff!