Friday, May 9, 2008

It's Official

I got tagged. So I guess I'm a true blogger now.

1. 10 years ago:
I was "living it up" in the Aloha state of Hawaii. I lived in Laie (north shore) and went to school at BYU-H. It was the best two years of my life!

2. Things on my To Do list:
catch up on scrapping, get organized for the move, find a house to rent in Carlsbad, get a pedicure (prob. won't happen til I get to Cali when Brooke, Kettley's, and I will go for our annual paint job!)

3. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
pay off debt, fill up IRAs, buy a house for cash, donate to charities and colleges

4. Five jobs I've had:
receptionist, kitchen helper (ha- my dad's gonna lol at this one), assistant editor for special sections at BYU's campus paper, staff assistant to Congressman Vito Fosella, Legislative Correspondent to Senator Robert F. Bennett (shout out to the Utahns!)

5. Six things people don't know about me:
oooh, this is really hard ... I talk all the time to everyone so what would anyone not know about me? still thinking ...

6. Five places I've lived:
Ca, Hi, Ut, Va, Wa

7. I tag: Pay, Lis, Catherine, Marlina, and April ... if she ever gets around to it!!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Howdy Belnaps! Glad to hear you guys are getting to go back to Zion. Ben hopes that he too can end up being another Army doc stationed at Balboa. You guys help keep the dream alive. Although Hawaii may have overshadowed it. A lot of my family lives in Carlsbad in various parts of town. I can't think of a place I wouldn't want to live there and they have great wards! Tell Brooki I said hi.

Lynn Westbrook (from Seneca Ward)

jbel said...

hey Lynn,
I've checked you site a few times ... it's linked to April's. Your kids are adorable. We hope to finish ALL our time at Camp Pendleton. Brian is at Balboa. With both Belnap boys in the area, your chances are good that you can pull off a swap too. Keep in touch!

Lis said...

OKay so you tagged me! Ill do it... these things take me a while since im so unintersting!!!! =)