Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New, VERY new, Home!

So until I figure out to download my dig camera photos without my handy printer nearby, these posts are going to be picture free. We found a house. As luck would have it, we signed the lease (locked in our rate for 3 years) the day Drew flew back to Md. To make a long story short, it was indeed one of the great blessings (or miracles) of our lives.

Some of the fun facts are as follows
-next door neighbor has two girls ages 3 and 5 years old ... hmmm... coincidence?
-other next door neighbor has 4 kids and is prego with number 5 ... we figure she's either Catholic or Mormon-ha!
-ocean is about a block and a half away
-peek ocean view in two spots of the house
-HUGE rooms
-home has never been occupied
-Carlsbad Outlet is a short drive away, but has no Pottery Barn (hit up Virginia's while you can ladies back east!!!)
-just a 50 min. drive to Mama Vickie and Papa Chet's house! (Belnap relatives are of course much closer)

8 comments:

Roney Family said...

That is so awesome. We are so excited for you guys. You will totally have to get a Sea World pass and A legoland pass. We have Sea world ones and go there all the time. Plus Legoland is right there. It will give you something fun to do with the girls!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Haley said...

I am so excited for you! so when do you close and make it official? I can't wait to so pictures of the place.

Lis said...

Thats SO exciting! Jen... I know you can upload your pictures with out a printer! Get a usb cable and plug one end into your camera and the other into your computer! Turn your camera ON and watch the magic happen! EASY!!!! I cant wait to see pictures! Oh and cant wait to stay there! Got an extra room??? =) Thats so cool youre so close to the beach!!!!

jbel said...

u bet I got an extra bdr Melissa. u and Lexi will have 2 utilize it during any of Bryan's away rotations or whenever u need a break for a back east winter!!!

Brooke said...

sounds great. i want to see pictures.

*megan said...

We are so excited. Too bad it isn't San Clemente like I hoped, but still not too far from us. That is awesome that you are so close to the beach and with young families surrounding you. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys.

April said...

This sounds completely incredible. Glad to hear you're moving on to CA where you've longed to be! Keep updating us on how things go!

Lisa said...

Hey Jen,
I bet you are so glad to be moving near family! It was fun to read your blog and see what you have been up to!
Lisa Juhasz
http://lisababe23.blogspot.com