Several of our friends back east have asked what we've been up to in Ca. These photos answer that question.



posing with cousins Lacey and Benji



This paint made more of a mess than we could have imagined. It was supposed to be finger paint. It was also
supposed to be washable.

Crowing like Peter Pan to the roosters at the animal farm which we were later kicked out of, ha!


Playing with the kite Kaley received in nursery. Sherry Kettley brought it back all the way from China

This airplane park is where I played as a girl

lots of fun with Auntie Heidi and Uncle Donnie

sisters

great grandma Vicky and the fam enjoying an afternoon

Every Sunday my brother and his wife bring their dog Oscar to mom n dad's after church. Kaley and Emma walk him around the block. They take turns by swapping the leash at each corner.


Uncle Scott reading a book to Emma that he wrote in college. Incidentally, we hope to get it published.

chalk work by the artists in the family

Kaley's first experience with nail polish. She did quite well.

a well deserved cool treat after a hot ride in the non air-conditioned car
enjoying cousin hang time
10 comments:
YEY! SO MANY PICTURES! I LOVE IT! Ill get crackin on your header tomorrow! sorry, ive got like a bazzilloooon things going at once! Ill do it though! never too busy for yoU! Glad to see the update and to finally see your family!!! I cant wait to come visit! Lets see the new pad too! Cute pictures! i miss seeing you girls! TEAR!
looks like you have been having fun. i loved seeing all your family in the pics.
Im glad you are having so much fun in California. How could you not with this fabulous weather. Thanks for the update.
Nothing better than being near family - I'm so jealous. California is at the top of our list of places to move next (if the Air Force will send us there) We loved the Sacramento area - can you believe this is coming from a New Yorker?
Love it! It sounds like you have made it home! Although just two days ago I saw your spitting image at the pool...I said, WHAT? There's Jen Belnap, what's she doing without the girls? Of course it's highly unlikely that you'd be in Houston TX, with or without them!!! :) I didn't realize Heidi got married...did you go to HI for that?
Actually, I loved watching your cousins and sister on the show. They were my favs. I don't know if I was biased b/c I knew they were related to you, but either way, they are amazing. This season doesn't have anyone ballroom that comes close to your fam!
How fun for you to be able to be close to all of your family! Awesome!
Ok Jen, it's my turn to hang out with you and your cute girls. I got your message last week but I don't have a phone number that works for you. So call me! Love all the photos.
OoOooOH I HAVE A HEADER FOR YOU BUT I NEVER GOT THE PASSWORDS??? WHAAAYYEET??? EMAIL THEM AGAIN! AND SORRY! REALLY! I LOV EYOU!
I love it, Jen. You look like you are having SO much fun. Those GIRLS! I can't HANDLE THEM!!!
Emma's going to be a model. K k's going to be... yet to be discovered? ..her natural "talents" need to come out still ;)
Love you LOTS. I love that picture of you and Heidi, you look adorable. So calm & relaxed :) Beautiful!
I need to update my blog. I've slacked!
I'll get on it.
Loves!
Cami
Post a Comment