Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A new post of old photos


This is so Kaley, always one to dive right into the action.








from delight to fright! you have to click on this photo to get the better/bigger view
Kaley is my fickle friend. One minute she's lovin' somethin' and the next minute she's hatin' it.


These pics were from the same outing. It was another last-minute day trip b4 we left Md. Yet Kaley's clothes are completely different. I think I brought extra clothes for her knowing at some point that day she'd totally soil something. That's my dirty gal. She's one with the earth. She's so grounded that she sometimes looks like she was recently dug out of a hole. As we headed back to the car that night, I snapped these below.

Does this remind anyone else of the Beatles album cover that had the song Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds on it?


The contrasting sizes of items pictured below captivated me enough to want to post the photo. Oh to be young and tiny again! (so I'm still tiny ... to be young again might be nice though)

No comments: