The girls making their best ant-eater faces
Learning all about pandas
which of these pix (above and below) feature a panda eating bamboo?
Future Galileos
Hey mom 'n dad I think I found Twinkle, that little star.
hmmm... could I eat this plastic poop???
Hey, looks like dad caught a swinging monkey from the tree tops.
Aw, look at those cute bear cubs.
Here little llama, come and eat my fingers!
Kaley following the camel's creed after a long, hot day at the zoo.
2 comments:
How CUTE! We sure miss you guys! I love our zoo here. Although I hear San Diego's is pretty great also. We'll have to check it out some day!
yeah Krista ... come check it out ... open invite to our home bc we do have an extra bdr w/ its own full bath ... it'd b like staying in a hotel!
Post a Comment