Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sea World

After Drew arrived from Md, and before he went to work here in Ca, we went to Sea World. The girls loved it. Emma loved the shows mostly, and she even remembered one of the shows she saw when Drew took her the last time we were here visiting family in Cali.


I love the look on this seal's face.


Emma and Kaley are picking up that dead fish without a moment of hesitation.


la, la, la, la lunch!



This pic cracks me up. Kaley is so much like a boy. She's super "rough and tumble." She conked heads with another little girl, who you can see felt it. Kaley of course is laughing and looking at me to see if I'm watching her jump. (Emma is racing across in the background)


This kid knows how to pose like no other. She is a mini model.


Cute cousin baby Gavin chillin' in his stroller amidst the excitement




Kaley and her cousins having fun in the water area at Sea World



Watching the pre-show. Look at my cutie pie with the nifty-fifty's style sunglasses.


cousins sharing a bag o' cotton candy


Look at the attention they're giving to the stage. This was the Pet Show. It was the favorite show for most of the kids. Emma's fav show is coming up.


Look closely and you will see that dog is jumping through the hoop.


Kaley and mom chillin' in the warm California sun.


Dad, Emma, and Kaley enjoying yet another show ...


This one is Emma's favorite. She talked about it on the drive there and once we got into the park.


This animal was well trained.


So was this one.

BTW- we have season passes. For our out-of-town friends, this means that when we take you to Sea World, we can get 20% off your ticket price. Plus, we have free parking!!!!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

So i've got the pass good till the end of the year - we should plan a day and meet down there - or i could pick you up along the way. my boys love sea world. fridays are the best for me.

Lis said...

That looks so fun Jen! Oh and the sun in cali... the best sun ANYWHERE! Lucky! and holy cow! What happened to Kaley?? Shes like totally grown up!!! Her hair is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I love it all long and pulled up in LE POUFE' as i like to call it! She looks like a doll in those sun glasses! We miss you guys! I might see you in a few months! ill keep you posted!

Lis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jbel said...

k so how bout a fri. in Oct Brooke? we're speaking in church next Sun. so I need my extra time for that! I have both girls in school though ... we pick up Emma at 2:35, is that too late to go? When do they close, what is traffic like? I'll have to check out the website and then we'll chat about dates and times.

Lisa said...

Hey Jen! I'm glad you found my blog. I am pretty new to blogging, but it is so fun. I love seeing the pics of your girls. They are so big! I'm glad you are liking Cali and that Drew is done with residency. Did you guys sell your house in MD or rent it out? What are Brooki and Brian up to these days?
Lisa

julieannepapa said...

I love the sunglasses. What a sassy chica!