Friday, September 26, 2008

Who wants to visit "The Happiest Place on Earth?"

You know you are a true southern Californian when you own a Disneyland pass. As of weeks ago, all four of us have one now. The girls ask to go all the time, so we'll probably post a lot more pics from Disneyland in the future. For now, come take a walk through a day at Disneyland with the Belnaps.


This photo is so good. I think I'll put it on our Christmas cards this year. ha!


Fun with the Disney Princesses.
E is the cute gal with pink polka-dot pants


Let's hit the road K!


Tossing a penny into the fountain of youth


Waiting in line with Uncle Scott for a ride that lasted 3 minutes!


Still in the same line .... puhleeze let us in!


...in the same line ... mom, is this ride gonna be worth the wait?


Family love...K with dad and Uncle Blake... in the same line-ha!


She loves getting behind the wheel, whenever and wherever she can.


We convinced E to go on Splash Mountain with us while K was sleeping in her stroller. This is NOT the face she had after we finished the BIG drop!


E strikin' one of her poses while we waited to go on the new Pooh ride


Do you see a theme here with K's photos???


A fuchsia mouse...eek!


My little poser ... I mean that in every good sense of the word.


What a tea party and what a way to spend the day!

2 comments:

Lis said...

Im dying! I WAS THERE! Its so fun to see you guys exactly where I was LAST MONTH! TEAR! It is the happiest place EVER! How fun you all got to go! Looks like youre enjoying LOTS of California perks! AH! I want to come visit!

Wilde ones said...

I love the Disney parks, both east and west coast. You're girls are so cute. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Last time I was at Disneyland, Luke was 4 months old and I remember having to nurse him while standing on lines with my family. Thank goodness I have lots of very tall brothers who created a wall of privacy around me and covered me with their coats. Such gentleman.