Wednesday, October 8, 2008

hate to BRAG but...

Guess where we went for F.H.E. this week? Here's a hint: "The Happiest Place on Earth." Yup. Disneyland. I'm sorry. I have to say it again. There's nothin' like southern California living. You just can't beat it!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Our F.H.E.s are definitely not as cool as yours! (PS This is Krista and not Travis, but I'm too lazy to sign out...)

jbel said...

we suck. NOT living in CA. dang. LUCKY!

jbel said...

ooops! im logged in as YOU!!!! sorry!

ITS MELISSA!! CRAP! Sorry!

jbel said...

too funny Lis ... I was thinkin Drew somehow jumped in online ... lol!

April said...

That definitely beats just about all possible FHE options! The pics of your girls are so cute!

*megan said...

Catching up on all the posts...looks like you guys jumped right into the Cali fun. I hope to come visit you and see where you guys live soon.