These first two photos are so personality specific for my two girls:
The "thinker"
and the "doer"
Silly faces are the best
a rare "pay-off moment" - the older the girls get, the more often these moments seem to come along
It was a Monday. The weather was beautiful. We drove 4 blocks to the beach for F.H.E. Life in California doesn't get much better than this!
Sorry the pics aren't great ... my camera was having problems ... OK maybe the user of my camera was having problems
way cool shot of the moon ... it was too dark to show from a picture that the moon had actually set right over the bank of sand we walked down from our parking spot on the st.
Drew bought this fire pit so we could roast mallows in the backyard or take it to da beach for some smore makin. Here's the funny part, it took my Eagle Scout 4 nights and one gallon of lighter fluid to figure out how to get the fire flamin!
Making a silly face is a great way to pass the time. Can we roast the mallows yet dad???
K's favorite past time ... "Mom, can I go scootin'?"
I could fill many a scrapbook page with pix of K suckin' her fingers
Joy is having a princess neighbor next door
Princess play time
pretty in pink
pooped out after a full week of preschool
This is my favorite shot of the whole week. We had just returned from preschool. It was Friday. A very fun full week was had by K.
5 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having some serious fun lately. I am sure the girls are so excited about being back here. What is that news you put on my blog??? Are you serious?? Congrats. I hope you have more lucky then I did!!
no way ... I thought YOU were going to say that YOU were. I am most certainly NOT!
Oh my gosh, Kaley's getting so big! She & Emma look like little TWINS!!! These pictures are so darn cute.
Very cute pictures. I agree I love living in California!
Um I WANT A YARD! I want a FIRE PIT! I want to LIVE BY THE BEACH! I WANT TO WALK ACROSS THE STREE AND GO TO DISNEYLAND!! I WANT TO HAVE YOUR GIRLS OVER FOR A PRINCESS PARTY!!!!
I sound like a 4yr old hu? Oh well. I feel like a brat today i suppose its okay! haha!
Look! Im logged in as MYSELF! YEAH!
Post a Comment