Friday, October 31, 2008

They who play together get sick together


This is E and K about a week ago. They got sick literally at the same time out of the blue. E got hit harder than K though.E had a fever of 103.4 degrees and K had one at 102. Poor E threw up once. Luckily K did not.
Both girls had cute little red cheeks. It's hard to make that out in the pics, but I couldn't resist taking a pic of how cute their little feverish faces were. If I was back east right now, I'd be finding nothing cute about illness. Since we're here, I can find joy even in sickness. California is our Promise Land!

2 comments:

Lis said...

oh my they do look cute! I love that they have the same beds and are sharing a room! How cute is that too!!! AWWW!!!!

*megan said...

Oh, poor girls. But cute bedroom!