Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another FHE at da BEACH!

I just love pics of the girls "giving loves" to their dad

This little tyke adores the camera as much as it adores her

these California girls love beach-side sunsets


burying rocks in the sand... along with toes


Drew's professional shot ... I took some too, but I think his were most deserving of the title "professional shot"
Do you like how he landscaped the pic and everything?

btw- this is the beach we live just a few blocks away from
so MD friends when winter gets long and drab,
come stay with us and play at da beach!

4 comments:

Safire said...

Looks beautiful!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

These pictures are GORGEOUS! I agree with you.. the East Coast is fun for a little while, but deep down I'm a Western girl to the core!

Carly said...

Love living here- don't you? Perfect!

Hey- I don't have your email but I wanted you to know that you are invited to our jewelry party we are having. I will get you on the email list if you'll get me your email? carly.streiff@gmail.com It is probably hard to get down here on a Thursday night- but just in case!

Wilde ones said...

I'm very jealous! I love walking on the beach in the evenings!