I went to see my cousin Lacey on Dancing With The Stars yesterday. She and Lance Bass just made it to the semi finals! Way to go Lacey and Lance. We lucked out that Benji was also there to dance a special number with Lacey. John Legend performed too. By far the best part of the evening was getting to spend time with my family. I don't get to see Benji often, and Uncle Buddy was there too. It was nice to have everyone together.
Jean, Buddy, and Jen ... the best judges in town!
To coin a phrase my mother uses, "kissin' cousins"
Jean, Buddy, and Jen ... the best judges in town!
5 comments:
Hi Jenn, it's Joanna (formerly Blakely.) I stop over from time to time and I had to comment on this one. Seeing you with Benji and Lacey totally brought back memories for me. The dance studio, Benji and Heidi dacing together, Buddy and Lori, Buddy's mom collecting our checks each week, climbing those stairs to dance and being afraid to take the elevator, La Cave, remember the accident that occurred in the intersection one time?, your mom substituting for Lori, me TRYING to learn the splits, grapevines across the floor, you calling Julieanne a pumpkin-butt. Oh, wait. That last one had nothing to do with dance...
;-)
P.S. If you'd like to view my blog (it's only fair now that I've outed myself,) send me an email. jblake99@aol.com.
XOXO
Jo- I remember too the single guy who worked at High Time Liquor. We all flirted shamelessly with him while buying our candy on a weekly basis. Fun times!
Awww! YOURE SO FREAKIN LUCKY!!!! Pshhhh! I want to go to a studio and hang out in a TRAILER!!! (okay and im really serious!) lucky.
Looks like you had so much fun! How awesome is that. I am sure they did such a great job!!!
Post a Comment