I'm finally posting some of our Halloween pics.
the lit walk
the lit walk
Drew's creative pumpkin- all who passed by LOVED it. He loved their responses even more.
we actually had a few neighbors take pics of his pumpkin, and someone trying to out-do us left a half-drunk bottle of beer next to the pumpkin ...
The pumpkin on the R is carved with Tinkerbell ... oh the trouble we go through to please the girls!!!
Em and K with their cousins about to gather some loot
Em triumphantly waving some of the spoil
Em was mesmerized by this mummy who made noises ... K is in the background examining her bucket of goods
2 comments:
thats so awesome! I love the cat walk! Your house looks so cute! I cant wait to see it! yah, cuz like WERE REALLY COMING! We just have to pick a date! I miss your family!
Your pumpkins look awesome! What a fun house to trick or treat at. Looks like you all had a blast!
Post a Comment