As I've mentioned before, we have Sea World passes. We took the girls while the park was in Halloween-theme mode. They got to trick-or-treat at different umbrella stands scattered about. Em's favorite sea lion show even got in the spirit with a special holiday script. Then of course there was the Sesame St. show where the characters acted a Halloween story, I already forgot what the plot was. They had such a good time. Drew and I loved that such a great day just cost us gas money. Not too shabby!
Kaley's smile quickly turned to a face of fright
As Kaley clings to the bar she wonders, "Why did I get on this thing?"
Dad and Em are lovin the tea cup twirl
All 3 are excited for yet another ride
Kaley panics when the ride starts and she realizes she IS on it
Go Em! Ridin' like a big girl
I love this pic because there are so many different expressions all at the same time
Kaley is warming up to the ride
Mikey likes it! Or maybe she's just glad that it's over
We three gals get a greeting from the dolphins
How do we look dolphin?
In the sand are the biggest turtles we have ever seen. They were even bigger than the ones I saw in Hawaii while living there. It could just be that I was never closer though. Is it odd that I'm wondering how big their poop is?
Em with some loot. As we exited the park the girls got Halloween rubber duckies and bubbles. Again, it was all for FREE!
Guess you could say Kaley had a good time using up all of her energy at Sea World
3 comments:
"Kaley panics when the ride starts and she realizes she IS on it."
-That, and her face in the picture, made me laugh.
i love sea world - or rather my boys do. i love the pics below of emma still in her halloween costume!
I'm so glad you are lovin life in Cali. Good times.
Post a Comment