Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rappy Ranksgiving

This Thanksgiving I lagged big time with the camera. The few pics I took are featured below. Emma loves reading books that pertain to the season of celebration. So we have been reading Scooby Doo & the Thanksgiving Pumpkin Heads and the like. I actually enjoy reading these books to her because I think I can do pretty good Shaggy and Scooby impressions. At the very least, it is fun to remember how much I enjoyed the cartoon as a kid. That said, I hope you all had a "Rappy Ranksgiving."

Looks like Kaley wishes you all the same (she's sitting on Auntie Laurie's lap)

Emma and cousin Lacey giving luvs along with Coco

E with her cousin whom we think she looks so much like ... though you wouldn't guess it from this photo

My dad, grandma, and sister in law (I think you can figure out who is who!)

7 comments:

Roney Family said...

Looks like you had a wonderful thanksgiving!! Looking forward to seeing you over the christmas break!!

Joanna said...

I remember grandma... And, Hi Chet!

Safire said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time!

Can you send me your new address? I'm doing Christmas cards and would like to send one to you.

safirecat at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Lisa said...

I love reading your blog. First of all, your girls are adorable and so are you. Also, I can't believe how famous your family is! I am so jealous of you and the whole dancing with the stars. Here I was watching the show forever, not even knowing that Lacie was your cousin! But it makes sense, if anyone has famous cousins, it is definitely you!

P.S. I know how much you love the wallpaper in my house. I know that you wish your house looked like mine :))))

Becky said...

Jen- it's becky, melissa's sister...I'm trying to talk her into Cali in January...would you care if we ALL came??? I really want to take my kids to Disneyland.

Lis said...

need your address HOOCH! email me!

The Shields Family said...

Hi, Jen. I found your blog through the Juhasz's. It is so fun to catch up on how your family is doing. Will you e-mail me your address and Brooki and Brian's address? (jbshields@juno.com). I am sending out Christmas cards and would love to include you guys.

Breeana

P.S. Justin and I LOVED Drew's pumpkin. That was awesome!