Thursday, January 29, 2009
Return and Report
Thank you to all my peeps who responded with words of advice. I bought a clock and though I have yet to actually put batteries in it or hang it on the wall, it's working. Let me explain. I showed the clock to E. The clock just happens to have a flower instead of the number 7 where the number should be. All of the other numbers are on the wall clock and a sprinkling of fairies too. E and I talked about how she needs to look at that clock and stay in bed until the lines are on the flower and the number at the top, 12. For those of you who have ever wondered how strong the power of suggestion can be, here is the result of my personal study on the matter. E has been waking at 7 am every morning since then. I suppose having an ear infection that kept her up 3 nights in a row helped somewhat. So far so good. And yes, these results have occurred with the clock still sitting happily in its black gift back. Wonder if I should take it back?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sounds awesome... but i'd hold on to that clock for a little while longer - you never know what next week might bring!
Glad you have had some rest. I have the same email account. Drop me a note with any deployment updates. I am dying to know. As for us, anything can happen. Before Christmas, they gave Greg heads up for a deployment in March, but we haven't heard word since. We are moving forward as planned. I guess the CASH has a history of being flakey.
Hey thanks for blog stalking me! What are you up to these days?
Post a Comment