This little pea in the pod is due August 4th. Already I'm in love after viewing him/her squirm around during the ultra sound we had last week. This is a side profile view. Now I can't wait until the next ultra sound when we find out if the nursery will be decorated in hues of blue or pink. What's your best guest?

7 comments:
Hoping for a boy for you!!!!!
I'm guessing boy.
BLUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY BOY BELNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill buy you a PP TEEPEE!!! hehe! I taged you on my blog hoochie.
YOURE IT!
working on ya header too!
Awww congrats! There are a lot of people in our ward due July/August...it must be baby time! I hope you get a boy this time around!
as with all the others, i've got to hope boy for you - but of course a girl would be much cheaper at this point!
I say we get together soon - but also wait until Jennifer can join us. So quickly after baby Gilmore is born is my vote.
I'll go with girl - since everyone else is saying boy, :)
Post a Comment