Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Splish Splash

Drew went to the BYU vs. San Diego (State? University of?) b-ball game last night with his dad and bros (we won). So to change up our bath routine and have some fun of our own I thought I'd put the girls in our tub and turn on the jets. They LOVED it. Why didn't I do this sooner? It made bath time a blast. The girls' imaginations ran wild and they came up with interesting descriptions for the bubbles. (See below)


"Do it E. Lick the bubbles and let me know what they taste like."

"Mmmm. K they taste like my bones."

"Yeah mom. That's what we said: it tastes like our bones!"

5 comments:

tylerandmommy said...

LOL! It's hilarious how kids describe stuff sometimes. Looks like they had a lot of fun.

Brooke said...

my boys would be so jealous! that's like a jacuzzi every night!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Calcium, right? Because it builds up in the jets...? And they know their bones are loaded with calcium. Okay I'm just trying to make your girls look like brilliant chemists!

Lis said...

aaaannd how do bones taste? And how to they know what bones TASte LIKE?? haha!! Thats AWESOmsE! Love that! Cute pictures, makes me wish for a big jet tub TOO!

julieannepapa said...

That is so funny. Cute post!!