26 things about me ... gheesh ... last time I had to come up with like 3 things about me I couldn't complete the task. here goes nuttin-
1. I live in sunny SoCal ... it's where it's at baby!
2. I'm prego with child #3
3. above statement is HUGELY interesting as (here's the 3rd thing about me) I swore off having ANY more children 2 years ago
4. I enjoy playing the piano
5. I enjoy listening to great pianists even more
6. I do NOT enjoy playing for other people
7. My last calling at church was in the nursery
8. I lasted 2 months before quitting!
9. I wish I was living in NB, but Carlsbad makes a good, close second choice
10. My husband will be deployed to the middle east likely in Jan 2010
11. I haven't yet decided whether or not I'm up for the challenge (2 kids and a newborn and me ... here for 6 months without him... hmmmm.)
12. prenatal vitamins are my nemesis
13. I still long (many-a-day) to be working on someones political campaign
14. I'm already planning on doing so as soon as baby #3 gets into 1st grade
15. our kindergarten is only part time ... not full day ... I don't dig that
16. I love ABA therapy and the way it benefits a child's life
17. we already have spring blossoms on our trees (yes Md. friends, you read that statement correctly!) and it makes me so happy
18. it's Feb. and I don't wake up to see ice or snow outside my window pane! ha! LOVE it!
19. nothing is more relaxing to me than a good day at the beach
20. oh man, I'm loosing steam here, 6 more to go ... oh! I love Drew's face when it is clean shaven ... LOVE that!
21. K's laugh produces a greater high than any illegal substance could
22. I love to look at photos of my girls ... the older, the better
23. I enjoy sewing, but I'm not very good at it. Let's just say you wouldn't pay a dime for my work. (I hope Heidi Alo doesn't see this post as I recently made her a baby blanket!)
24. Mexican food is a staple in my diet
25. I cannot tolerate spicy food (go figure!)
26. I actually came up with 26 things about me ... I did it!
Whom should I TAG? Let's see now ... Jules updates her blog so infrequently (so do you Comet Hale Bob, Megan, and Marlina!) that I fear she wouldn't even notice it if I tag her. Jen has a blog that mixes private life with her professional life (she's a photog) so I"m not sure she'd take up space on her site with a post on 26 things about her. Brooke would do it, so would Patience. April might, but she'd be more likely to ask us all to come up with 26 interesting things about her. I just recently discovered Bri and Megan H.'s (from NHHS) blogs and am not sure whether or not they "do" tags. Ah, Jen W. and Safire would be up for this tag too. Am I forgetting anyone on my blog roll? Probably, but seeing as how I'm pregnant I'm totally forgiven due to pregnancy brain. Enjoy ladies ... some of you are IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Funny girl! It is soooo incredible to see how awesome you are doing! You sound like a girl who is up for ANY challenge! You're right about the 26 things...tough work! You have to love the lack of frozen car windows!
I'm totally with you on #6, 18, and 19. Although I DO wake up to see snow outside and don't dig it. It's fun to learn new things about you!
Check my blog, girlfriend!!
I loved reading this post. Very fun and entertaining!!
I love reading these. Since I hardly know you but adore you this was good for me. For some strange reason I'm shy in person until I feel really comfortable. Give me a computer and I am totally out there. Who knows! I had no idea you were a political person- so fun to know. When Drew goes off- why don't you come to the OC?????? A house can sit empty for 6 months! Who cares about school.... Well, a small possibility depending on the time of year!
Congrats on the baby. Pregnant brain has just found it's way to me too!
-Alexandra (Kimmel)
I resent the comment that i never update my blog- and just to prove you wrong, I'm going to do it.
Post a Comment