Monday, March 16, 2009

Pre-Spring haps at the Belnap B-n-B
(what we've been up to the last few weeks)

mom has been obsessed with taking pics of K who has been particularly cute lately
K has been perfecting her "cool California chick" look,
check out those hot-pink Converse
btw- imagine how cool these shots could look IF I had a professional camera

The girls have been, as the song suggests, such devoted sisters

Lord help the mister, who comes between me and my sister

And Lord help the sister who comes between me and my man!

K scored another shiner
(that makes 2 now in as many months)

caterpillar K became a beautiful Belnap butterfly

Flounder, our new pet fish who I tried desperately to avoid purchasing, found a permanent spot on the girls' bdr dresser

my uncharacteristically-not-posed E froze long enough for me to get a shot of those beautiful baby blues

the girls had a princess play date with the next-door neighbor

We learned that all good things must come to an end.
(K does the best drunken sailor look I've ever seen.)
As of now, I've had a "bug" since Thursday evening and K lost her lunch (er dinner rather) last night just before bed. It'll likely be another few weeks before I post again!
Oh wait, I have an ultra sound tomorrow, that is ... if I can make it. We'll have to see how K holds up today. It'll be the third one I've had and we still have NO clue (absolutely NONE) what the sex of this baby is. Those who know me well know that this lack of info. is driving me NUTS! So perhaps if I have good news to share I will post sooner rather than later.

5 comments:

Breeana said...

Cute, cute girls. I hope your little peanut cooperates for the ultrasound and we can get some info on the gender. Such a modest baby hiding the goods like that!

Lis said...

okay OH WHERE OH WHERE DID YOU GET THE BOW IN K's HAIR?????????????????? WHERE! I MUST HAVE ME ONE!!! FOr Lexi of course, NOT ME! haha! She looks amazingly BEAUTIFUL as butterfly! What fun to be SISTERS! They really look like they just LOVE EACHOTHER SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Aw! We miss you guys!


WHEN THE HECK IS YOUR ULTRA SOUND???

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute! I hope you feel better soon!

Megan Harris said...

So....boy or girl......got to know! Been thinking about you today!

Roney Family said...

That kids are so adorable. Sorry you guys were a bit sick!! Yikes! No fun!