For K's 4th birthday (and 1st planned birthday party) we had the Bubble Man come do a bubble show. The kids and their reactions to him were our favorite part of the afternoon. We had some boys in attendance, but it was mostly girls. The girls did what girls do best: they giggled and giggled at almost everything the Bubble Man said.
I'm not a fan of spending major money on birthday parties for my kids. They don't even get a planned one until they turn 4. My pregnancy brain totally took over for this party though, and before I knew it I had booked the bubble show. To my surprise the cost was beyond reasonable. It turned out to be a great time for everyone.
Unfortunately, you cannot really see the bubbles or tell what he's doing in these photos. I am just posting them to prove he was there, entertaining the kids!
look at their faces ... hilarious!
the kids LOVED this part - they all got a volcano of bubbles to hold in their hands (b-day girl is in pic on L w/ messy hair and a yellow head band) (big sis. is in pic on R w/ pink head band)after the show, the Bubble Man put out these trays full of bubble solution and let the kids have at 'em with the big wands. they actually did a good job creating massive bubbles. (my friend's boy pictured L was perhaps the best at big-bubble production)
and what's a birthday party in California without a pinata? my girls looked forward to this more than anything!
5 comments:
your girls are adorable Jen... they are all Groskreutz!!!! Sorry to your husband, but they are carbon copies of you and Heidi.
bubbles what a great idea. We are going to the movies for Micah's Birthday party on saturday. So much for creative.
Happy Birthday! I agree with Bri - your girls are 100% you! So fun! Lets hope the little guy growing inside gets your husbands looks!!!
Is there anything kids love more than bubbles? I can't think of much. . .maybe Santa Claus. The girls are SO cute.
Happy Birthday K! Where are the pictures of you with your parents and your grandparents? I think I saw little Kylie taking a whack at the pinata. I never miss those sunglasses.
Post a Comment