Friday, June 5, 2009

D-Land ... again!

I forgot to post these pics from like 2 months ago. Since this trip, we have gone yet another time. Drew said in the car (while driving to D-land on Tues.) that we've taken the girls more this year than he went in his whole life! We're making good use of our passes.

show me your Tink pose


Tink and I trying to coax E into a friendly hug


3 fairies


our favorite ride in Ca. Adventure Park

recognize the globby caterpillar? (It's A Bug's Life)


K's favorite character of the day- she whispered, "I love you" to Woody and he responded by holding both hands over his heart. This photo-op made K's day!


It's a Small World - fav ride in D-land park


they've recently redone it ... along with the traditional dolls from different lands are hints of Disney characters from your favorite movies


I love the blue Gatorade mustache featured in this photo of both girls so deeply enthralled with the ride


For you NB Showtimers out there: Anyone want a purple hippopotamus for Christmas?


What scene could hold such rapture?


Ah, the Toy Story figures!


"Well Dad, what'd ya think?"
(I think he looks amazingly amused by the ride.)

4 comments:

Moysa Family said...

So much fun d land always is. No matter how many times you go. You girls look like they have your personality. Thanks for reminding us all about Showtime haha

tylerandmommy said...

I am sooo jealous! I would love to have season passes to Disneyland or Disney world!

Megan Harris said...

I want a purple hipopotomus for christmas.....great pictures!!!

Lis said...

OHHHHHHHHHH how I wish we could stay with you for a week!!!!! I LOVE the shots with Tinkerbell!!! its so sad because i think ID be the one freaking out and screaming if we bumped into her at DL! Not Lexi!!! haha!! Such cute pictures! Its so fun to see the girls and EVEN BETTER to hear them on the phone!!! (even if K was being SASSY!!!) haha!