SERIOUSLY?
No, I mean seriously?
Yes folks. This here is a post of yet another Disneyland trip.
I think I'm getting a bit embarrassed. I mean, I used to blog on here
about our trips to the park, as in across the street from our house or
maybe -at best- the one(s) a few miles away. Lately though,
it's all about the "Happiest Place on Earth." That park.
Here's the deal: Our old, and dear, friends (pictured below with 1 of their 4 kids)

No, I mean seriously?
Yes folks. This here is a post of yet another Disneyland trip.
I think I'm getting a bit embarrassed. I mean, I used to blog on here
about our trips to the park, as in across the street from our house or
maybe -at best- the one(s) a few miles away. Lately though,
it's all about the "Happiest Place on Earth." That park.
Here's the deal: Our old, and dear, friends (pictured below with 1 of their 4 kids)
popped into town from San Antonio. They called to say,
"Hey, we're at Legoland right now." To which I responded,
"We're a mere 5 minutes away. We'll come meet you
'cause we can get in for free the last hour of the day."
"Hey, we're at Legoland right now." To which I responded,
"We're a mere 5 minutes away. We'll come meet you
'cause we can get in for free the last hour of the day."
We eagerly (see pic below) headed over to Legoland.
Thanks to our dear friends, along with good company
and a chance to catch up and reconnect, we ended up with
about 20 free tickets (2nd admittance deal if used within
like 60 days) to Legoland.
Thanks to our dear friends, along with good company
and a chance to catch up and reconnect, we ended up with
about 20 free tickets (2nd admittance deal if used within
like 60 days) to Legoland.
Our compadres were staying for close to 1 week
and as luck would have it, they were headed to
Disneyland the next day (and a couple more days after
that). So we joined 'em there too, hoping we wouldn't
cramp their style (it was a family reunion of sorts ...
all of the siblings and their spouses and kids from
one side of the family were here together for the week).
and as luck would have it, they were headed to
Disneyland the next day (and a couple more days after
that). So we joined 'em there too, hoping we wouldn't
cramp their style (it was a family reunion of sorts ...
all of the siblings and their spouses and kids from
one side of the family were here together for the week).
E and K say "Giddy-ap!" while we wait on modern
technology to help us find our friends.
Dumbo's got dates!
finally found- we met up with our friends
at Ca. Adventure Park
(after spying a great piece of cement to snatch up
at Ca. Adventure Park
(after spying a great piece of cement to snatch up
for prime parade viewing- our 1st time 2 c this one)
K got nice 'n cozy with the ground while E stood frozen, enthralled by it all
these guys were part o' the Toy Story section
(those who know Drew don't have to guess
who was taking the parade pics!)
(those who know Drew don't have to guess
who was taking the parade pics!)
the famous Mr. Potato Head himself ... in the skin?
I think the Cars gang brought things to a close.
5 comments:
okay seriously, my blog is about to look like this from SEA WORLD!!! So dont feel bad!!! I never get sick of seeing disneyland! Also, how fun! Now I know what Jonna looks like!
I don't think I could EVER get tired of Disneyland blogs! I LOVE Disney. I KNOW, I am an adult, but I don't care. Looks like you guys had a fabulous time once again! When will you post belly pics??
fun stuff- Garett took the kiddos to D-land last weekend- so I showed Corbin your blog and he was excited to say, "hey, I saw that" to most of the pics.
I wish we could drop everything and go to disneyland. Lots of fun.
You are so good at keeping up on blogging- and commenting! Thank you! We are far tooooo spoiled here in the OC with the whole DL so close! I say- if you've got it use it to death!
Good luck in the next little bit with that little one! If you need anything, let me know!
Post a Comment