We went to watch the sunset at "our" beach for F.H.E. Monday.
I love that the weather is warmer. We have missed frolicking along
the sandy shores in the evening. Drew and I decided we better
take advantage of these nights while we can.
Once the baby is born, I don't think I'll feel like frolicking
for a good few weeks at the very least.
I love that everyone is in their own direction
side profile pic in the upcoming shadows of the night
going ...
going ...
gone!
this was how I spent my childhood summers -
at da beach!
Mom used to pack us neighborhood kids into theVW van (which we called the Libyan mobile-
Back To The Future reference) and off we'd go!
All summer long she carted us and our gear, food
in the cooler and friends in tow. What a woman!
I'd never take as many kids on an outing as she did.
Yet she did it time and time again: museums, malls,
Disneyland, Knott's, performances, bowling alleys,
Ice Capades (80's hang spot-remember?), movies
and so much more. So here's a SHOUT OUT
to my mutha ...
THANKS for all you DO and for ALL you have DONE!
2 comments:
wow! I LOVE those sunset pictures are AMAZING! It looks so dreamy!!! I want to come visit! And I CANT WAIT till B is DONE with school and RESIDENCY!!!!!!!!!!!
What lovely pictures. I'm jealous--we've had 18 inches of rain here since the beginning of Spring. Don't you miss Maryland. :)
Post a Comment