Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WORDless Wednesday



6 comments:

Shwam Fam said...

Cute glasses on K! Hey what is this unexpected treat you are talking about? Does baby boy have a name yet????

Megan Harris said...

LOVE the glasses! Abbie would dig those! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Lis said...

YAH? DOES THE BABY HAVE A NAME YET??????????? What AWESOME CUTE SUNGLASSES ON HER!!!!

Joanna said...

OMG! I am laughing right now!! You used to have glasses JUST LIKE THAT, remember?? You bought them in Washington DC, and they opened up instead of out. They were pink and white, and I was very envious of your fashion statement.

jbel said...

ah! I'm lol ... I totally remember those glasses, but only now that you mentioned them. I would NEVER have remembered that I bought them in DC though. Wow! How funny that K choose the same ones. I'm really getting even more of a kick out of these glasses she's sporting now that you reminded me of the past!!!

tylerandmommy said...

Those glasses crack me up! And the fact that she is SO serious while wearing them. I would have had to pull a funny face for the camera. She must be very involved in her super cool art project!