Tuesday, July 14, 2009

baby-belly BUMP

I've been so bad at taking any of these shots. I finally took one of myself last week. So it isn't the greatest, but it'll do. I've got 3 weeks to go, and last night I told Drew I wanted to take a straight pin and break my water. A good idea, yes?

6 comments:

tylerandmommy said...

YAy! Finally a belly pic! You really don't look that big, especially with only a few weeks to go! I know a lot of people who would be jealous! As far as the straight pin...I dunno if that is such a great idea. However, what they use at the hospital looks kind of like a crochet hook...

Shwam Fam said...

Jen! You look amazing!! The end is always so hard. Don't worry- he will be here before you know it. What is his name???

Megan Harris said...

Yeah - you look so cute! Can't wait to meet the new little guy!

Brooke said...

isn't that supposed to be the bennifit of having a doctor husband?? he can help you induce your labor early?

jbel said...

don't I wish Brooke- my friend's husband always stripped her membranes for her.
my husband wouldn't DARE do anything!

Jennifer Gilmore said...

I hear a knitting needle works better than a straight pin. :)