Monday, July 20, 2009

summer time means
multi-media binge!

I'm exaggerating. Really I haven't let the girls turn their brains to mush by vegging all day long in front of the tv or computer. But I do let them spend time at each media station. I am 38 weeks pregnant now. Their energy level and mind are totally not in sync. Modern media gives me the chance to rest so I can find enough energy to continue on throughout the rest of the day.

Other things we do with our time: go to the library to take part in the summer reading program, attend free events at the library like performances or puppet shows, join friends at the pool or at the beach, take our neighbor's dog Buddy on walks or let him play with the girls in our backyard, get the mail, ride bikes 'round the hood, plan E's b-day party (it's like 4 days before this baby's due date), host neighborhood girls for play dates in our backyard, etc.

I've posted the following pics, which could actually be incriminating because they don't support the fact that I'm saying we don't just lie around and let media entertain all day long. Every time I look at the first one though, I lol!

How could I NOT post these???


this one is true to their personalities
sometimes a picture really is worth a thousand words
K is prime material for proving that

1 comment:

Brooke said...

you are insane for planning a party 4 days before the baby is due... do you have a back up plan?