A day
and
A pass
A few weeks ago we went to Legoland, courtesy of the Capener's and the day passes they gave us. The kids had a blast. Their cousins came too, which meant double the fun. At the end of the day, Drew's sister read the back of our day passes and realized we could upgrade them to season passes.
Do you think we took advantage of the opportunity?
You're so right, we did!
kissin cousins
(I don't know why I'm addicted to taking pictures of everyone's back.
I can't help myself.)
This is Drew
and the kids
having no idea what
they are about to get into ...
or on I should say.

The following sequence is a tale of 2 stories
involving just 1 ride
E is audibly begging Drew
"Don't go to the top daddy!"

What's so cool about this ride is
the kids drive the cars like they would power wheels.
The cars aren't attached to the track.
the kids drive the cars like they would power wheels.
The cars aren't attached to the track.













2 comments:
Legoland! So fun! Looks like the one here. I am impressed with how mobile you are at 38 weeks. At this point I just want to lay on the couch.
So fun. My sister was there YESTERDAY, missing you. TEAR. Okay so im waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting........... BEBE??? ARE YOU BORN YET??
Post a Comment