What in the world!?!?! Where have I been? Not reading your blog obviously. You'll soon realize with 3, it gets a bit tougher. Maybe not yet... give it time. Anyway, congratulations! He's a cute little guy. I'd love to come see him before summer is over if that is alright. I'll call you. XOXO
Hey Jen!! I have been sooooo behind on blogging lately! CONGRATS on your little boy. I love it that he's a JR. How are you holding up? Are you getting any rest? I bet the girls absolutely love him! I hope you're doing well and I have definitely been thinkin' about you and your family!
I have two kids in school, and one at home. I wonder what I'll do when they all go to school for a full day.
Dr. Drew is an anesthesiologist for the Army. He recently returned from his first deployment, in Afghanistan.
This blog represents life, as we know it.
We've been harping on the kids lately to listen better. We tell them we shouldn't have to say something more than once. So this morning at breakfast when E told Dr. Drew to "stop" THREE times before he actually "stopped" she reprimanded him, "Dad. I had to tell you THREE times. You're supposed to listen the first time. You need a timeout!"
11 comments:
He is amazing! So perfect! I see a lot of you in him Jen! Congrats again!!! When you are in the OC - lets do lunch!
So cute and tiny! Keep the pictures coming.
So cute! What a darling little boy! We hope to someday have a little more masculinity in our family as well...
Oh my goodness, he's so beautiful...it's making me all the more anxious to hold mine!
Congrats Jen & Drew. He is sooo adorable.
So sweet. Thanks for posting pictures!
Im so glad that you posted pictures. He is so adoreable.
What in the world!?!?! Where have I been? Not reading your blog obviously. You'll soon realize with 3, it gets a bit tougher. Maybe not yet... give it time. Anyway, congratulations! He's a cute little guy. I'd love to come see him before summer is over if that is alright. I'll call you.
XOXO
how fun. can't wait to meet him.
Your baby boy is so cute!!! Congrats
Hey Jen!! I have been sooooo behind on blogging lately! CONGRATS on your little boy. I love it that he's a JR. How are you holding up? Are you getting any rest? I bet the girls absolutely love him! I hope you're doing well and I have definitely been thinkin' about you and your family!
Post a Comment