Girls
While baby and I have been recouping, the girls have been busily engaged (thanks to our relatives). My mom and Drew's dad really saved us while we were at the hospital and at home the first several days. Tending our girls is no easy task! Auntie Jean came and helped too. What would we have done without everyone?
I love that she poses so well on her own. I swear she's going to be a model some day.
My mom threw Emma her 6th b-day bash! All accounts labeled it a HUGE success. The kids had a wonderful time and it never would have happened without all the time, $, and effort Momma Vickie put into it. Thanks mom! You never disappoint and everything you do is a hit since you always put 150% into it. You ROCK!!!
btw-it was Hawaiian themed
2 comments:
Congratulations on the new baby! He is a cutie pie. I am SO sorry about the spinal headache. I was unfortunate enough to get one after I had Isabella and they are no joke. Ugh! Hope you are feeling better.
You look excellent. Baby Drew is ADORABLE and your girls look so happy! I couldn't imagine it all happening to a nicer family! Congrats on all the joy.
Post a Comment