F
A
L
L
It officially feels like fall for us southern Californians. We had an absolutely lovely morning. I took the two youngest ones on a walk in our jogging stroller. I'd have stayed outside for an hour if it weren't for the fact that it was my first time exercising since about the 5th month of my pregnancy. I was also pushing two kids in that stroller, and I'm pretty sure one of them exceeds the weight limit. Like I'm gonna buy a new one though. These double joggers cost as much as a beat-up clunker car costs in Hawaii. (Seriously, my friends/roommates purchased a car for $400. Sure it had holes in the floorboards where the back-seat passengers rode. I think it was missing a lot of interior parts as well. But hey- it cruised.)
So I guess now it's time to get out the Halloween garb and pluck some pumpkins from the field. Bring on the hot chocolate baby!
3 comments:
I love fall! It has hit here too. Time for the cocoa! Good for you for exercising.
IM SO WITH YOU JEN! Only, we need some MORE cold weather over this way! I cant wait to go pumpkin picking!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, yes, the Nova! That car WAS less than my stroller. Crazy. Fun times in that cruiser!
Post a Comment