Saturday, September 12, 2009

Jr.

I remember always thinking my babies were so peaceful and amazing when watching them sleep. I also remember NOT thinking that at any other time of the day, like when they were fussing, crying, and pooping!

This is my favorite picture of him on this post.


E loves to hold baby brother-she does this about 6 times a day
she's also more than willing to plug a paci when needed


no pictures please!


fine! take it, quick!


K- now I found my happy place


blessing day- I only took a few shots


K and DJ- my second fav pic on this post


sibling loves


You talkin' ta me?

6 comments:

Safire said...

What a cutie pie! I love the tiny baby stage!

Wilde ones said...

Love the pictures. There are some way cute ones!Hope you are finally feeling better.

Haley said...

What a cutie!

Brooke said...

So to me he looks like a groskreutz. do you think so?

Roney Family said...

He is so adorable and looks like your other girls! I am so happy you had a boy!!

Moysa Family said...

He is so cute...how's being a mommy of three? How much do you love those muslin blankets?